More and more weblogs are created daily, but some individuals still think that setting up a weblog is difficult or that you should have a lot of technical information. This is a misconception, and actually, the contrary is true. Setting up a blog is simple. To find more about Colormag Blogger Template,
To set up a weblog, you should consider visiting Blogger. com. Blogger. Com is a free blog platform owned by Google that lets you place your weblog within a few minutes. click here
Blogger. Many beginners use Com as it provides an easy-to-use platform. You can create posts easily and modify vast parts of your design, which is not normal for a free blog.
Another reason why it is so popular is because of its restricted integration with Google Adsense. AdSense is an advertisement-helping program that lets blog owners earn money by showing advertisements on their websites.
How Do I Setup a Blogger? com Weblog
- Visit Blogger. com
- Click Create A Blog; this will make you a new page.
- Sign in to your Google Account or create a new one by entering the requested data.
- Click Continue, and once again, you will have resulted in a new page
- On the web page, fill in the required data, for example, your blog title or the sector.
- Again click on Continue and be led to a page where you can decide on your blog template. A design template is just the rough design of your website. Choose one of the templates.
- Simply clicking on Continue will lead you to the past page on which it affirms that you successfully created a blog site.
- You can now visit your blog underneath [yourdomain]. Blogspot. com